The 4th industrial revolution transformed the way business and human beings engage. This digital era has expanded global enterprise and enhanced the way people live. But with the good comes some bad and COVID-19 magnified an exposure facing millions. Cybersecurity is recognized as one of the top risks amongst organizations around the world. Supply management professionals are tasked with ensuring their supply chains are robust to prevent inadvertent access hardware, software, and confidential data.
Member Price: $0.00
May 4, 2021
10 PM - 11 PM ET
Watch the webinar live at the following times:
- Shanghai: Wednesday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. CST
- Perth: Wednesday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. AWST
- Singapore: Wednesday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. SGT
- Tokyo: Wednesday, May 5, 11:00 a.m. JST
- Seoul: Wednesday, May 5, 11:00 a.m. KST
- Sydney: Wednesday, May 5, 12:00 p.m. AEST
This webinar will:
- Define the threat to the supply management eco-system
- Quantify impacts that companies face Describe global legislation to reduce threats
- Outline international standards to fight cyber crime
- Review best practices to secure the supply chain
Jim Fleming, CPSM, CPSD and Charlotte DeBrabant
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.