The 4th Industrial Revolution is emerging across the globe. Supply management complexities continue to grow and professionals are leveraging technology to provide solutions. New applications continue to evolve at a very fast rate making it difficult to understand. Organizations must strive to automate tactical roles in order to solve strategic problems. Gain insight to transformation tool and success stories.
*** Please Note: ISM uses Zoom Meeting for its virtual learning sessions, this free application is required to participate.
Member Price: $295.00
Aug 26, 2021
11 AM - 1 PM ET
- "Ecosystem" Supply management is a complex organization being impacted by digital transformation.
- "Automation Quotient" The spectrum of tasks being automated continues to emerge.
- "E-commerce / ERP" The end of the 20th century has transformed supply management.
- "Leading Edge Technologies" Discover an array of emerging technologies aimed to provide solutions.
- "Future of Innovation" Visionary technologies are being developed to solve future challenges.
Terms And Conditions
Virtual Learning Transferals: Registrations are transferable without any charge to another ISM Virtual Learning Course occurring within 12 months of the original purchase. Transferring registrations to another party are subject to price variance or change based on membership status and an additional $50 fee will be incurred.
Cancellations Virtual Learning: Cancellations more than 5 weeks before the date of the course will incur an administrative charge of 50 percent. Cancellation within 5 weeks of the date of the event will be charged the full fee. You must notify ISM in writing of a cancellation.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.