Contracts guide key aspects of business strategies and relationships. Many organizations spend a considerable amount of time and resources writing, reviewing, and managing contracts. Having deeper knowledge of terms and conditions will protect your organization from legal risk. This course will build and expand your contracting knowledge to ensure positive outcomes for your organization.
Member Price: $1,199.00
Jan 25-26, 2022
- Contracts within Strategic Supply Management.Understanding the purpose and steps of contracting, including contract connections upstream and downstream in the supply chain.
- Contracting Fundamentals. Developing contracts in the sourcing cycle including types and elements of a contract, types of laws, IP consideration, solicitation types, T’s & C’s and redlining.
- Understanding the Purchase/SOW. Discovering key elements of a comprehensive purchase and statement of work that will meet compliance requirements.
- Stakeholder Management. Identifying, engaging and managing stakeholders throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Service Level Agreements and Scorecards. Understanding best practices to ensure suppliers are delivering performance expectations and continuous improvement.
- Supplier Relationship Management. Clarifying expectations to optimize the business relationships between supplier and stakeholder.
- Contract Administration. Leveraging phased steps to ensure a contract is be administered through the lifecycle.
- Effective Communications. Determining various methods to have difficult conversations and effective listening.
Who Should Attend:
This supply management training is ideal for fundamental & proficient level professionals involved in the various aspects of contracting in product or service planning / execution / closure phases. Contract life-cycle elements and effective administration / communication will drive a successful organizational outcome.
Terms And Conditions
Invoice Payment Terms: Full payment is required before participation in the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Group Registrations: Eligible group discounts will be applied at the time of purchase, registrations must be received at the same time and individuals in the group must be from the same company to be eligible (Student registration rate is not eligible for group registration). Cancellations must be in writing and received 5 weeks prior to the event. No refunds shall be given for cancellations received within 5 weeks of the event. If the organization is no longer eligible for the group discount, each registration will revert to individual pricing and the balance due will be deducted from the refund amount. Transferring the registration to another colleague is accepted – additional fees may apply.
Event Cancellations: Cancellations more than 5 weeks before the date of the event will incur an administrative charge of 50%. Cancellation within 5 weeks of the date of the event will be charged the full fee. You must notify ISM in writing of a cancellation.
Indemnity: ISM reserve the right to make changes, restructure or postpone the program without notice. If the program is not held for any reason, ISM's liability is limited to the program fee.
Special Needs: If you have special dietary needs or if you require any special services or auxiliary aids in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, please be sure to check the appropriate line on the event registration form. An ISM representative will contact you to confirm your special needs.
Antitrust Statement: It is the express policy of ISM to comply at all times with all existing laws, including the antitrust laws, and in furtherance thereof, this ISM Antitrust Policy shall apply to all activities and programs sponsored or conducted by or within ISM, including CAPS Research, and is intended to minimize the risk of the appearance of any violation of the antitrust laws.
Photo/Audio/Video Release: From time to time, ISM uses photos and/or audio/video of participants in public event spaces in our promotional and educational materials. By virtue of your attendance, you agree to the use of your likeness in such materials, including print and/or electronic media without further notification or authorization.