Analyzing financial data, using benchmarking metrics and supply data to understand a supplier’s financial situation and market position, help ensure your organization can develop and execute an appropriate supplier engagement strategy. Learn how to analyze supplier financial health to protect your organization.
Member Price: $950.00
Feb 24, 2021
10 AM - 6 PM ET
What You Will Learn:
- Financial Analysis Overview.Understanding the uses of financial analysis in supply management.
- Sources of Data. Identifying sources of data for public and non-public suppliers.
- Profit & Loss Statements. Understanding the framework of P&L statements.
- Balance Sheets. Reading and interpreting a balance sheet.
- Ratio Analysis. Developing a basic understanding of the importance of financial ratios.
- Profitability Ratio Analysis. Practicing calculating profitability ratios and gaining insights into a supplier.
- Efficiency Ratio Analysis. Practicing calculating efficiency ratios and gaining insights into a supplier.
- Action Plan. Using the tools and techniques to achieve a measurable result.
Who Should Attend:
This supply management training is ideal for foundational and proficient level professionals involved in the various aspects of supplier sourcing / health / capabilities. Discovering and leveraging supplier data can improve organizational performance and establish trends for future planning initiatives.
Virtual Class Schedule:
Day 1 - 10:00 am ET - 1:30 pm ET / 7:00 am PT - 10:30 am PT (3.5 hours), Break for Lunch
Day 1 - 2:30 pm ET - 6:00 pm ET / 11:30 am PT - 3:00 pm PT (3.5 hours)
Terms And Conditions
Virtual Learning Transferals: Registrations are transferable without any charge to another ISM Virtual Learning Course occurring within 12 months of the original purchase. Transferring registrations to another party are subject to price variance or change based on membership status and an additional $50 fee will be incurred.
Cancellations Virtual Learning: Cancellations more than 5 weeks before the date of the course will incur an administrative charge of 50 percent. Cancellation within 5 weeks of the date of the event will be charged the full fee. You must notify ISM in writing of a cancellation.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.