Procurement and supply management are complex. With the changing landscape of the profession and global economy, it’s imperative that you hone your skills and build a solid foundation of knowledge. This course bundle will enable you to strengthen your core knowledge while building the skills to become more strategically focused.
Member Price: $540.00
The bundle includes five courses for the price of four:
- Strategic Planning for Supply Management
- Getting Started with Sourcing
- Cost and Price Concepts
- Introduction to Spend Analysis
- Value Added Sourcing for Services
Completing these self-paced eLearning courses will help you:
- Gain new sourcing skills to set the foundation for success and advancement in your career.
- Learn how to reference, leverage, execute and update the strategic plan for success.
- Apply appropriate contractual terms and indicators to make suppliers more receptive to improving services that benefit the organization.
- Understand how cost and price analyses are complimentary and serve as springboards from a tactical to a strategic approach.
- Learn when, why and how you should perform a spend analysis as well as how a spend analysis can be a tool to drive action in your organization.
IncludesStrategic Planning for Supply Management Getting Started with Sourcing Cost and Price Concepts Introduction to Spend Analysis Value Added Sourcing for Services