Supply management continues to evolve from a tactical focus to a strategic focus. Category managers are responsible for strategic oversight of supply management business sectors. A broad range of duties fall into category management such as spend analysis, market analysis to discover shifts or emerging innovations, forecasting the supply chain, and performance management to achieve the business goals. This bundle of courses looks at Category Management from a global perspective to help professionals deliver on stakeholder objectives, adapt strategies to keep pace with shifts in market trends, ensure appropriate resources are available through the entire supply chain and drive continuous improvement.
Member Price: $540.00
The bundle includes five courses for the price of four.
- Getting Started With Supply Market Analysis
- Category Management – Supplier Segmentation
- Category Management - Strategy Development
- Advanced Strategies for Supply Market Analysis
- Addressing Global Negotiation Challenges
Completing these self-paced eLearning courses will help you:
- Oversee and maximize the financial and operational value of a group of related commodities, products, or services by identifying and monitoring total spend and consumption
- Keep abreast of market shifts, new alternatives, or inventions
- Be introduced to forecasting market supply and demand
- Continuously evaluate supplier performance to drive down cost, address supplier gaps in measured performance, respond to changing business requirements, and enhance stakeholder satisfaction
IncludesGetting Started With Supply Market Analysis Category Management Supplier Segmentation Category Management - Strategy Development Advanced Strategies for Supply Market Analysis Addressing Global Negotiation Challenges