In many companies, procurement has an image problem. It’s often seen as a “clerical” function relegated to processing POs after the contract has been negotiated and signed. This ISM procurement course will help you to overcome this challenge and position procurement as a strategic partner within your organization. As companies seek additional sources of value, procurement has an opportunity to position itself as a strategic enabler of success. In this course, you’ll learn how to raise procurement’s profile by understanding shared goals, securing leadership buy-in and communicating successes.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Stages of Value Add:
- Learn the four stages of roles within procurement and where we’re heading as a function.
- Realize Transformative Value Generation:
- Understand where we need to go in terms of value generation for our organizations.
- Factors to Improving Procurement’s Image:
- Gain insight into the factors for how procurement professionals can lead, influence, bring credibility and engage.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication:
- Understand how essential stakeholder engagement is to build upon the four pillars for success.
- Increase Procurement Acumen:
- Leverage supply management concepts to deliver business results.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.