Innovation is moving beyond goods and expanding into service companies. Intangible assets, such as patents, trademarks and copyrights, require unique sourcing activities to be successful. Due to stakeholders’ changing demands and needs as well as the complexities of our global economy, the function of supply management continues to shift into a more strategic role within organizations. In this ISM supply management sourcing course, you’ll learn how interdependencies between sourcing, supplier relationship management, category management and contract management can drive a strong need for integration and alignment. You’ll gain critical and advanced sourcing skills to apply on the job and to help you advance in your profession.
Member Price: $135.00
- The changing Context for Sourcing:
- Learn why the Kraljic Matrix remains a sound model but requires an expanded focus on innovation.
- Research Data and Strategic Sourcing:
- Learn how data is reshaping sourcing.
- Understand how multiple competency integration is key for success.
- New Sourcing Continuum:
- Learn about sourcing supplier innovation to create the lab of the future.
- Sourcing Case Study:
- Discover how innovation breakthroughs can drive non-conventional solutions into significant opportunities.
- Become a Strategic Advisor:
- Learn how supply management can advise the business partners to valuable results.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.