Quality is an area that has traditionally been delegated to a quality organization. As supply management becomes more relevant and strategic to the organization at large, quality must be integrated into the supply professional’s set of skills. This ISM supply management course will teach you how to view quality management holistically. You will learn key areas throughout the supply chain where quality initiatives can be implemented to improve outcomes.
Member Price: $135.00
- Define Quality:
- Learn definitions, history and focus areas of quality.
- Systems Thinking Within Quality:
- Gain insight on a systems model for internal and external stakeholders.
- Requirements for Quality Planning:
- Identify elements for strategic alignment around quality.
- Understand why this is critical for success.
- Quality Assurance and Control:
- Differentiate between these two functions.
- Understand how both functions are interdependent for success.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Learn tools and a method to take quality to a higher level within an organization.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.