Effective use of sales and operations planning, sometimes called integrated business planning (IBP), can help you drive increasing value and optimal business communication. Supply managers are critical partners in this process. Alignment between sales, operations and supply management can be achieved with routine forecast reviews and structured meetings. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn a systems-thinking approach to enable organizational success in a dynamic world.
Member Price: $135.00
- Four Phases of the Sales and Operations Planning Process:
- Learn the four phases of sales and operations planning.
- Discover how to use them to improve your understanding of what’s happening in your business and how you communicate across functions.
- Practice and Purpose of Forecasting:
- Define and leverage the many types of forecasts in a business.
- Discover the purpose of each and the importance of getting to one set of numbers for everyone.
- Practice and Purpose of Capacity Planning:
- Understand how capacity planning determines the production capacity your organization needs to meet changing demands for its products.
- Sales and Operations Planning Meetings:
- Understand how to leverage sales and operations planning meetings as a forum to have an open dialog about what your customers will want in the future and how you will supply it.
- Discover how to make these meeting as effective as possible.
- Executive Sales and Operations Planning Team:
- Understand the purpose of the executive sales and operations team.
- Discover how an executive team can provide support and direct while still giving the sales and operations planning team authority to make decisions.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.