Navigating risk is critical for any business. Supply management professionals require knowledge, skills and tools to effectively understand the scope of risk, domestically and internationally. This ISM supply management course on risk management will show you how to identify risk and prepare a risk-management strategy in a dynamic business environment. You will learn how to deliver proactive solutions to ensure your organization is adequately prepared for the known and unknown.
Member Price: $135.00
- Supply Management Risks in Global Business:
- Gain clarity on risk management within the supply chain ecosystem.
- Understand your organizational risks.
- Identify benchmarks and solutions.
- Five Key Points:
- Learn the five key points to consider when discussing risk management
- Segmentation Strategies for Risk Levels:
- Understand that the portfolio matrix is the basis of risk management strategy.
- Explore the interrelationship between types of suppliers, value of spend, market complexity, and the risk management strategies appropriate for each situation.
- Strategies for Risk Management:
- Identify how appetites for risk varies among organizations.
- Discover four strategies and their applications when working with four different types of vendors.
- Risk Tools to Optimize Resources:
- Learn how to leverage tools to plot categories or suppliers on the matrix.
- Understand how this approach helps prioritize activities and focus attention on appropriate strategies.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.