Within a negotiation, closing the deal is critical. While an organization can spend significant time planning, the execution and closure phases must be well defined. When internal alignment is not coordinated, a supplier can use this weakness to their advantage to gain an upper hand. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you’ll learn how a strategic shift can optimize outcomes. You’ll gain skills to leverage information, gather data and gain power to ensure goals and results are met.
Member Price: $135.00
- Leveraging Individual Styles:
- Learn the four methods of persuasion to build into a negotiation plan.
- The Value of a Structured Plan:
- Consider how to utilize a formal plan with objectives and roles.
- The Impacts of the Bidding Phase:
- Determine anchor points, target position, walk away positions and a BATNA.
- Closing the Deal:
- Learn how to formally close the negotiation and gain commitment.
- Steps to Implement the Agreement:
- Implement a contract, KPI’s, risk management plan and continuous improvement with suppliers..
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.