Negotiations can take on an entirely new level of complexity in the global arena. Different cultures and expectations can be misunderstood and lead to unproductive negotiations. In this ISM supply management negotiation course, you’ll learn to leverage persuasion styles to prevent a deal from dissolving. This course will help stakeholders learn to value cultural differences and realize unintended consequences that affect negotiations in the global arena. You’ll gain new marketable skills to lead and execute successful global negotiations.
Member Price: $135.00
- Importance of Culture in Global Negotiations:
- Identify why and how to align your negotiation tactics with the cultures with which you work.
- Best Approaches to Negotiation:
- Select and use the most appropriate persuasion techniques.
- Recognize how the characteristics of your messages can contribute to a secondary influence in persuasion.
- Consider the impact of your own personal persuasiveness.
- Identify Cultural Differences That Impact Negotiations:
- Understand that everything from your handshake to a head nod can disrupt your relationship with international suppliers.
- Explore some of the most common cultural differences around the globe that may impact your negotiations.
- Commitment to an Outcome:
- Learn how to follow best practices for closing a global negotiation.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.