Business processes are key to successful contract management. A variety of concepts, including compliance and auditability, must be considered to ensure the organization is protected. Administration and measurement are critical. In this ISM supply management course, you will learn how to optimize the resources that will ensure impactful results for compliance and performance.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand Contract Administration Concepts:
- From proactive scope clarity to multiple business processes, learn how to effectively manage contracts.
- Discover Key Considerations in Managing the Supply Base:
- Understand how active supplier management is a vital part of strong relationships.
- Review Effective Compliance Standards:
- Learn to implement effective controls to reduce liability.
- Determine Critical Processes for Contract Auditability:
- Discover the three key elements in a comprehensive auditing system.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.