Contracting is a complicated environment that requires focus on possible implications. Becoming clear on various roles, types of laws and impacts across the supply chain can set an organization up for success. This course covers best practices across the contracting ecosystem and principles to mitigate risk. Upon completing this ISM course, you will have a much stronger understanding of contract law to take into your role as a supply management professional.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understanding Legal Considerations:
- Understand how legal liability can be mitigated if clears roles are established within an organization.
- Review Various Types of Laws:
- Gain insight into the numerous laws that exist across countries and supply networks.
- Understand which laws to consider in various situations.
- Discover Roles of Legal Counsel:
- Learn how to determine when it is appropriate to engage the legal department or outside counsel in contracting decisions.
- Understand Ethics, Social Responsibility and Sustaining in Contracting:
- Learn about and understand the significant risks to consider within the contracting environment.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.