Contracting within supply management continues to be the basis for aligned expectations and performance. An organization must properly define expected outcomes to draft the best contract. This ISM supply management course will ensure you understand the basics, such as key terms and conditions, and enable your organization to legally receive the prescribed goods and services.
Member Price: $135.00
- Recognize the Requirements that Create a Valid Contract:
- Explore the six elements that must be present in a contract to make it a valid, legally enforceable document.
- Define and Avoid Fraud Related to Contracts:
- Understand the distinct areas in which an oral contract will not support the business.
- Gain a basic overview of where a written contract is necessary.
- Identify Common Types of Contracts:
- Understand that depending on the goods or services you are procuring, you will use different types of contracts.
- Learn about a variety of contract types and describe situations in which they would be used.
- Recognize Critical Terms and Conditions:
- Understand the terms and conditions as the various requirements imposed on contracting parties by the language of their contract.
- Explore the most common and critical terms and conditions that you are likely to encounter.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.