Learn how to help your organization manage data complexity to gain clarity on product costs. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn advanced models for synthesizing data and gain powerful knowledge to use to get the best possible price from suppliers. This course will show you how both tactical and strategic cost modeling can align to strategic objectives to provide an optimized solution.
Member Price: $135.00
- Various Cost Models:
- Learn numerous cost models to establish cost baselines.
- Tactical and Strategic Approaches:
- Understand how to move through a spectrum of data to develop strategic outcomes.
- Average Total and Marginal Cost:
- Leverage data from time periods to optimize costs.
- Capacity Planning Impacts:
- Learn how to gain sufficient cost data to help establish strategies for efficient procurement.
- Cost of Stock Availability:
- Through statistical analysis, gain insight of impact to inadequate inventory.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.