Differentiating cost and price concepts is a strategic advantage for an organization and a unique and valuable skill to possess as a supply management professional. Often, cost and price are generically interchanged, resulting in missed opportunities. In this ISM supply management course, you’ll learn the unique attributes of cost and price and how to manage and source accordingly. You’ll understand how cost and price analyses are complimentary and serve as springboards from a tactical to a strategic approach.
Member Price: $135.00
- Cost vs Price Concepts:
- Learn differentiating aspects between cost and price, and how each evolve over time.
- Unique Roles for Cost and Price:
- Understand how supply management professionals need to engage differently with a cost focused vs price focused environment.
- Calculating Pricing Windows:
- Understand and align a price to three profit ranges.
- Pricing Methods Best Practices:
- Learn the eight general pricing methods that drive engagement strategies.
- Challenge Supplier Pricing:
- Learn ways to prepare data sets that gain power over supplier pricing strategies.
Who should attend:
New procurement and supply management professionals, as well as more experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.