Your ability to understand how supply management departments must align with organizational goals and strategies is an important skill as a supply management professional. Having the skills to align organizational focus across the entire supply chain will set you apart in your career. In this ISM course, you’ll gain an understanding of global trends and emerging markets and how category plans can be adapted to achieve success. In this course, you’ll learn how these plans must encompass dynamic business environments and incorporate flexibility. This ISM supply management course will arm you with new methods to create integrated solutions that benefit the entire enterprise and drive more impact to bottom- and top-line revenue.
Member Price: $135.00
- Develop a Category Plan:
- Organize summary information into a one- page executive summary for your category.
- Understand Market Definitions:
- Summarize market analyses for your category plan.
- Discover Insights from Industry and Market Trends:
- Communicate market trends and insights to stakeholders.
- Refine Your Supplier Category Methodology Through Segmentation:
- Communicate the activities recommended based on your category segmentation and goals.
- Communicate a Category Plan:
- Once you have researched multiple directions and options, you can synthesize your strategic plan and realize the benefits of a concise course of action.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.