Supply market analysis is one of the first tasks to master to achieve effective category management. This ISM category management course will provide you with the tools you need for success, including: STEEP (social, technological, economic, environmental and political) and Porter’s Five Forces. These tools are the basis for conducting market analysis and communicating it to key stakeholders. With a solid understanding of these methods, you’ll know how to gain valuable market insights for decision-making and alignment to organizational strategies.
Member Price: $135.00
- Understand STEEP Analysis:
- You will learn to look at markets in terms of the interrelationship between the social, technological, economic, environmental and political factors that drive market behavior.
- Understand the concept of Porter's Five Forces:
- You will explore the interrelationship between the bargaining power of suppliers and customers, industry rivalry, and the threats and opportunities posed by new entrants and substitutes in the marketplace.
- Interpret a Multi-Year Analysis Matrix:
- By plotting past and current market data and making educated guesses about future market trends, you will learn how to make better predictions of future events and the impacts, risks and opportunities associated with changing market forces.
Who should attend:
Experienced professionals who want to refresh and update their skills. Also, any company employee who interacts with supply management and suppliers.
Access Allowed for60 Days
Terms And Conditions
ISM Promotions: ISM promotions are applicable to registrations where other promotions and discounts have not been applied. Any promotion that contains a deliverable by ISM shall be delivered upon the conclusion of the event and verification of your attendance. ISM reserves the right to substitute any promotion with equal or lesser value.
Cancellation Self-Paced Learning: Upon purchase, these courses are non-refundable.
Tax Deduction: The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction to U.S. residents for expenses (including registration fees, travel costs, meals and lodging) incurred in pursuit of continuing professional education. Consult your tax adviser for details.
Cancellation: Research purchases are non-refundable.
Intellectual property: This product and the data are protected by United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must obtain our express written permission to reproduce any part of the site or other intellectual property owned by us or to create a link to the site.