The online CPSM® Learning System is the comprehensive digital solution to prepare for all three CPSM Certification exams (Supply Management Core, Supply Management Integration, and Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management.) A customized study plan is created based on scheduled exam dates and results from the practice exams. This online system contains content from the study guides, Professional Series, practice exams and the ISM Glossary of Key Supply Management Terms. Two types of study plans will be available for the student to choose. Dashboards, flash cards and gamification enhance the learning experience. Purchase includes one year of access from time of activation – that’s plenty of time to achieve your CPSM!
Learning System purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Member Price: $795.00
The online CPSM Learning System will provide:
- Study materials for all three CPSM Exams in one easy-to-use digital course, including access to the ISM Glossary of Key Supply Management Terms.
- Access through personal computer or mobile device. Once the course is activated, you can work offline and synch your work when internet access is available.
- An additional mobile App (IOS and Android) is available. Once you purchase and access the course, you may download and activate the App through your chosen App store
- A customized study plan based on the student’s scheduled or desired Exam dates. This enables appropriately sized daily study goals and tracks progress against those goals.
- Diagnostic practice exams with immediate results upon completion. Start your study program by taking the practice exam to assess those areas where you should focus your study. Take the exam again at the end of your study program, to assess progress.
- Structured study plan with a linear progression by task. Each task will have specific lesson content from the Study Guide, Professional Series, flash cards and additional practice questions
- Adaptive study plan with a pareto based progression by task. The pareto is determined through the results of the students Diagnostic Practice Exam to emphasize the areas for greatest study need. Each task will have specific lesson content from the Study Guide, Professional Series, flash cards and additional practice questions
- Multiple gamification options to test a student’s knowledge on terms and definitions
- Flash cards to reinforce key concepts
- Dashboards to track study progress and practice exam analysis